Open the attachment to view the school’s latest Ofsted Report, Final Report March 2011
Click on this link to the School’s Ofsted Data Dashboard:
There are certain documents that Ofsted require schools to hold on their websites. Therefore for viewers’ convenience, we have listed them here, as well as placing them in their relevant place on our website.
2. Ofsted Inspection report – see attached document above
3. For schools with key stage 4 pupils, the most recent results, provided under the following headings (as published online by the DfE): click here
4. The following information about the school curriculum must also be outlined for each academic year group: see attached documents SVC School Information booklet 2018 2019, and the Year 8 Options Booklet 2018 with MFL pathway and the Year 8 Options Booklet 2018 without MFL which contain the following information:
- Curriculum content, and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents.
- For key stage 4, a list of all courses provided leading to a GCSE qualification, plus a list of all other courses offered and the qualifications that may be acquired via these.
5. The school’s policy on behaviour. see Behaviour Policy June 2018
6. The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant for the current academic year, and:
- how it is intended that this will be spent
- how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent, and the effect of this on the educational attainment of pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
7. A report prepared by the school highlighting its policy for pupils with special educational needs, and how this is being implemented. Click here.
8. The school’s charging and remissions policy. click here.
9. A statement of the school’s ethos and values. click here.
10 . Percentage of pupils staying in education or employment after KS4 (Destinations) is 97.8% in 2017.
13. Financial Statement. The following information can be found on the CMAT website
Annual report, annual audited accounts, memo of association, articles of association, charity trustees and members.
Also for information: