General Enquiries

Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will reply as soon as possible.

To report a student absence, please call your child’s House Office listed under Contact Staff.

Submissions from this form will be read by the PA to the Principal who will forward it to the most appropriate person who can help you with your enquiry. If you want to contact a teacher use this Teacher staff list with timetable codes to see their name so you can email them using