Bus Passes

New to Swavesey? 

If you are new to the school and you need to apply for a school bus pass then you will need to contact Cambridgeshire County Council on 0345 045 5208 or visit the Cambridgeshire County council website : www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk

The bus passes are automatically renewed at the end of each year.


Replacement bus passes should be ordered ONLY from the Bus Provider's website:


The website address is also on the foot of the updated replacement pass and also displayed on notices aboard the buses.