Click on this link to the School’s Ofsted Data Dashboard:
There are certain documents that Ofsted require schools to hold on their websites. Therefore for viewers’ convenience, we have listed them here, as well as placing them in their relevant place on our website.
2. Ofsted Inspection report – see attached document above.
3. For schools with key stage 4 pupils, the most recent results, provided under the following headings (as published online by the DfE): click here
4. The following information about the school curriculum must also be outlined for each academic year group: see attached document Options Booklet and the School Information Booklet, which contain the following information:
- Curriculum content, and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents.
- For key stage 4, a list of all courses provided leading to a GCSE qualification, plus a list of all other courses offered and the qualifications that may be acquired via these.
5. The school’s policy on behaviour. see Behaviour_Policy_Sept_2017:
6. The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant for the current academic year, and:
- how it is intended that this will be spent
- how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent, and the effect of this on the educational attainment of pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
7. A report prepared by the school highlighting its policy for pupils with special educational needs, and how this is being implemented. Click here.
8. The school’s charging and remissions policy. click here.
9. A statement of the school’s ethos and values. click here.
10 . Percentage of pupils staying in education or employment after KS4 (Destinations) is 95%.
12. Equalities Guidelines 2017 (The Academy is currently forming the action plan.)
13. Financial Statement. The following information can be found on the CMAT website
Annual report, annual audited accounts, memo of association, articles of association, charity trustees and members.
Also for information:
07B - Special Educational Needs Policy SVC 14 Nov 16