Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust established by the Swavesey Village College on 1st April 2011.
The focus of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust is upon:
· The strategic direction of the Trust as it responds to local and national demands and policy;
· Efficiency and effectiveness of executive leadership and services across the schools;
· Standards and achievements across the Trust’s schools.
Whilst the Trust is the employer of all staff, it has delegated powers to the Local Governing Bodies (Academy Council) to exercise governance arrangements for the academies within the Trust.
The Academy Council is focused upon the individual school contexts, monitoring standards and achievement and their local community needs and aspirations.
· Setting strategic priorities and plans
· Monitoring standards and achievement within the school
· Ensuring Trust policies are implemented
· Engaging with all stakeholders to improve outcomes
· Supporting and positively challenging practices within the school, through the School Leadership Team.
|Trust appointed Chair of Governors||John Bridge|
|Trust Appointed – Community Representative||Nick Wright (Councillor)|
|Associate member||Martin Campbell|
|Trust appointed||Claire Thorne (Child Protection Champion)|
|Parent Elected||Erica James|
|Trust appointed||Liz Bush|
|Trust Appointed||Martin Dixon|
|Parent elected||Dave Hackshaw|
|Trust appointed||Marie-Louise Patwardhan|
|Trust appointed||Sonia Hegan|
|Trust appointed||Melanie Pankhurst|